My journey begins

My journey begins

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Introductions and what not


I was born on 3/22/10 at host home of Ken and Margie. They took really good care of me and my brothers and sisters - "J" litter. Everyone called me Timmy a.k.a. Mr. White until my foster mommy picked out a name for me. On 5/09/10 my host family brought me to PAWS HQ to get checked in with the program and what not. It was a sad morning. Lots of tears and prayers but I snuggled up to them and let them know, I's gotta be somebody some day. That was also the last day I got to see me really mom, Hope. I sure hope she is doing okay after parting ways. I bet she sure is glad to be done nursing me ... I sucked 11 pounds out of her, lol. Ken and Marge did great at taking care of me. They took lots of pictures and sent them to my foster mom. I will just call her mommy from now on I think. Mommy picked me up on 5/11/10. She was so excited when I seen her. She wasn't allowed to know which one I was until after orientation ... but she already knew because I was the only male from the litter at the SEMI office. After orientation, Aunt Becky offered to drive home so mommy could focus on me ... that was very sweet of her. They stopped for a quick bite to eat and I had an accident in the crate. Mommy said it was okay to walk threw water puddles that night. She wrapped to up in a blanket to dry me off for the rest of the ride home and took lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment